To CELEBRATE being voted #1 by the readers of "Practical Homeschooling" magazine in the 2017 iLearn Awards we're offering a FREE 30 day trial of our engaging math curriculum for middle & high school that is transforming math in homes around the world.
"We absolutely LOVE UnLock Math! I hope to be able to continue using it for our son at least through Algebra if not all the way through high school. We most definitely recommend you guys!" - Jennifer White
Each day your child will begin with a short 5 question Warm Up covering material from the day before. This does two things. First, it's a quick check to let us know that they remember what they learned. Second, it helps their brain to switch gears into "math mode" getting them ready to learn.
Then it's time for the engaging video lesson taught by Alesia Blackwood, utilizing her unique style of breaking math concepts into bite-size chunks that are easier to understand & apply!
Next, we'll take them through 10 Practice Problem questions covering JUST what they learned in the video. After each question they view a complete solution so that they can compare their work to ours in case they missed a step, etc. If, after going through all 10 questions, they are ready to move ahead, GREAT. If not, they may open a NEW set of Practice Problems and we'll record their best effort for their grade. They can do this as many times as needed, we'll give them NEW questions each time!
After Practice Problems they move on to 10 Stay Sharp questions that cover material from previous lessons to make sure concepts are kept fresh and continously reinforced so that it makes it into long term memory.
We include a Challenge Yourself question that is a student favourite! It's a chance to earn "extra credit" and stretch their math skills for bonus points.
Each lesson also come with Reference Notes that may be printed or viewed online.
Quiz, Review, and Test
Every two or three days students complete a 5 question Quiz after the daily lesson, making sure they don't need to review a concept before moving on. Unit conclude with a Unit Review and a Unit Test and we also give you a Mid-term and a Final Review and Test.
Auto Grading & Detailed Reporting
You have access to Grades and more from your convenient Parent Dashboard. You may view each attempted assignment, when it was completed, how long was spent on it, and each score. You'll also receive a weekly email of your child's progress.
Engaging Instruction - Interactive & Adaptive Questions - Unlimited Practice & Review - Immediate Feedback - Complete Solutions - Automated Grading - Reference Notes - Quizzes & Unit Tests - Mid-Term & Finals - Chat & Email Support - Weekly Progress Email - Extensive Reporting - Peace of Mind
Use Promo Code "TRIAL" to receive 1 month FREE*
What Parents Like You Say About UnLock Math...
"I'm seriously sold on this program! My son gets this and is excelling in math! He's even happy to do it... BIG change! Please UnLock Math please keep developing. And work on younger grades too. I have a 7th grader and a 3rd grader!!! LOVE IT!" - Sharon
"We just started Algebra, and so far it is great! This is the only online/computer-based math my son has ever liked." - Stephanie
"This program has helped my daughter in so many ways! Finally a math program that she understands! Thank you so much!! She has anxiety and math was our biggest struggle!! What a blessing this program is!" - Pam
"My daughter absolutely loves UnLock Math! We've tried a variety of math curriculum over the last year and a half of homeschooling, but none of them seemed to be just the right fit. This curriculum has taken the stress out of Algebra for both of us!" - Lindsey
"I have not seen anything like UnLock Math on the market. On a scale from 1-5, I give UnLock Math a 10!" - Linda, parent & blogger
"We chose this for our son this year with a Non-verbal LD, which means math is super-hard for him. He is in 8th grade doing the pre-algebra course. We have had to do several sections more than once to make sure the lessons are really understood and remembered but each time through he gets better and better. He does not complain about doing math anymore (worth every penny right there) and when I have had questions I am always AMAZED at how quickly I receive a phone call or message back. So far, this program has been more than I could have asked for! The best thing is the pacing, we can teach to understanding, reviewing as necessary until he really gets it." - Deanna
"Awesome program!! We have tried several others and nothing clicked for my daughter. Math is a tough subject for her , and she fell behind . She loves UnLock math, and looks forward to doing it everyday! The videos are super informative, and whenever she needs extra help, the teachers are online and available to help her! So glad we found this program!!!" - Jenna
“Here’s an update on Katie’s experience with Dyscalculia & UnLock Math... This has been our best year of math EVER! She even said she was proud of herself, math & proud, I never thought I would hear that!” - Kathleen
After the 30 day trial UnLock Math is $49/month or $299/year.
- We know that some students need more practice to really "get it" while others are frustrated by programs that require "too much" practice. This is OK! UnLock Math is adaptible to YOUR child's individual needs.
- Does your child need more practice? No problem.
- Is your child ready to move forward? Go ahead.
- Your child will only see ONE question at a time. This helps to focus their attention and prevent them from being overwhelmed with a whole page of "math" that often causes anxiety.
- Your child will encounter questions that truly assess their understanding in ways that multiple choice simply can’t.
- Our adaptive questions guide your child through difficult concepts.
- UnLock Math supports the use of standard mathematical notation in both the question text and student response. So your child can focus on their assignment, not the software.
- Your child is able to view feedback and fully explained solutions for each question. This feature is invaluable in helping your child discover where they "went wrong" in questions they answered incorrectly.
- Your child will login to their personalized Dashboard
- They can see their progress at a glance.
- Choose their next lesson.
- View & Print their Progress Report which is updated in real time.
- Access their Gradebook that contains indepth details of each completed assignment.
- Download a Pacing Guide.
- Your child has access to Full Reference Notes for each lesson.
- Anytime Any Device access.
- At home or on the go, you can take UnLock Math wherever you have an internet connection.
- UnLock Math is GREAT for Home Educators! Use the included Pacing Guide to help you get started and then progress at your child's unique pace.
- All teaching, testing, and grading is done for you. View & Print a Progress Report anytime.
- Effort has been made to ensure that each course covers the necessary curriculum content for the U.S. and Canada. If you are from another country have a look at our comprehensive list of topics!
- You can relax and leave teaching math to us!
- We have taken the stress and frustration out of math for you, we take care of everything!
- With UnLock Math your child can go straight to the topics they need help with, view the video lesson and then practice what they've learned!
- Your child receives immediate feedback and fully worked solutions to reinforce learning!
- For a fraction of the price of a personal tutor your child has 24/7 access to our program which is like having a math teacher right in your home!